The HSE department is organizing a Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification course to be held at Lehigh March 24-26 and taught by professionals from the Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (IISE). The training will take place from 8:30am to 5pm each day with the certification exam to take place on Sunday afternoon.The cost of the course is $475, with the possibility of it being discounted to $400 if there are more than 30 students whom choose to take the course.
Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a professional who is well versed in the core to advanced elements of Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who leads improvement projects and / or serves as a team.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam is a 100 question, closed book, proctored exam with a 3 hour allotted time. The Exam contains approximately 20 multiple-choice and true/false questions from each major section of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge and is administered in more than 8,000 Testing Centers located within 165 countries throughout the world
In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Green Belt from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification, candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 385 points out of a total potential of 500 points.
There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam.
For those who wish to sit for the exam it is recommended, but not required, that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution, Lean Six Sigma trainer or corporate program. It is also recommended, although not required, that those sitting for the exam have some degree of real-world Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience.
So why do it?
- Help Your Organization Eliminate Errors:
- Helps Organizations Improve Business Processes:
- Sustain Quality Improvement In Organizations:
- Applicability Across Industries:
- Measure And Quantify Financial Benefits Of Projects
- Ensure Compliance
- Helps Nurture Managerial And Leadership Ability
- Excellent Pay Packages
- Improved Prospects At The World’s Best Companies
- Better Chance Of Getting Promoted
- Stand Out From The Crowd As The Innovator
- You Will Be Able To Find Work In Any Industry
- Help Improve Customer Relations At Your Organization
- Gain Hands-On Experience In Quality Management
So If you are interested contact Brianna Lohman at 610-703-4007.