As the semester comes to a close and seniors count down their days I thought it would be a good idea to do a series on seniors and their time at Lehigh. I will be focusing on seniors who are ISE majors and will be asking them:
- What is your favorite thing about the ISE department.
- What has been your favorite class and why?
- Which class was most challenging and how did you overcome that?
- Who is your favorite professor?
- What has been your favorite Mohler lab story?
- What is your favorite thing about being an ISE major?
- Advice to future ISE majors ?
- Where to from now?
I hope you will join me as we embark on this journey!