– What is your favorite thing about the ISE department?
The people! The professors and everyone are amazing and really helpful.
· What has been your favorite class and why?
My favorite class was Mining of Massive Datasets because it not only challenged me but also made me really develop a strong interest in data mining and analytics.
· Which class was most challenging and how did you overcome that?
The most challenging class for me was Algorithms in Systems Engineering (ISE 172). I overcame it by starting the assignments early and asking for guidance when I needed it.
· Who is your favorite professor
My favorite professor is Professor Takac!
· What has been your favorite Mohler lab story?
Any involving late nights working on the Simulation projects!
· What is your favorite thing about being an ISE major?
My favorite thing about being an ISE major is how applicable it is to so many different industries.
· Advice to future ISE majors
Enjoy your experience and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
· Where to from now
Doing data analytics!